Thursday, September 5, 2013

A 1200 Calorie Day

Weight loss sucks, yo! This shit is hard and I don't expect it to get any easier. And I've decided that's okay. Anything worth doing is worth doing right, right? I want to live to be really old and do so many things with Mer. I want to live to gross out her kids the way my grandparents gross me out! I want to be the fit mama at the park who has no trouble keeping up with her! I want to wear pretty boots that will actually fit over my calves! So I'm counting those calories and I'm moving my ass, doing things the old fashioned way. Today I've lost a total of 10 pounds! I'm so excited! I have SO MUCH more to lose and I'm determined to do it! I cannot expect Mer to grow up healthy and live a healthy life if I don't. Here's to another 10! Soon I'll tell you what my 1200 calorie day looks like. 

Xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment